Chamber Member Benefits
When electing to join the Chamber you become part of one of the strongest and most diverse business organizations in the Forest County Area. You support an organization with high expectations and big goals. We are excited you have chosen to join the Forest County Chamber of Commerce!
The Forest County Chamber works to promote our Member businesses to the Forest County residents and visitors. We want to help make people aware of the diverse business climate in our community.
- Stock your brochures in the Chamber office to get in front of thousands of potential customers.
- Reach the visitors to our website annually with a direct link to your website on our site.
Help support Forest County’s community events for our residents and visitors!
Here at the Chamber we strive to host fun, well-run, community-oriented events. This would not be possible without your support and we truly appreciate that!
Sponsoring a community event means exposure for your business to the thousands of visitors that the Forest County area gets every year.
The Chamber provides the settings and events you need to branch out to the people who are not your customers yet but should be.
- Attend a monthly Chamber Luncheon Connection.
- Ask for an introduction! We can connect you to other Chamber Members you might not know but would like to.
- Volunteer for an event or program.
- Join our Board!
A strong and vibrant community benefits all of us. Through your Membership you support the many programs, events and works of the Chamber to promote the entire community.
- We reach thousands of visitors to the area each year, all of whom are potential customers for your business.
- Sponsor a community event to show the residents of Forest County your business is ready to invest in a thriving and inviting community.
- You are supporting Leadership Forest County, a Chamber program working to cultivate our next generation of Forest County leaders.
A strong business community is the backbone of any local economy. We work to help expand local businesses and encourage new business to relocate here.
- Members have the exclusive right to accept Chamber Bucks. These gift certificates support local spending.
- Through collaboration with other local partners your investment allows us to actively market our community to potential businesses and residents.
We want your business to grow & succeed. The Chamber offers resources & opportunities to learn new skills and gain fresh ideas.
- Learn new skills through webinars, training session and other learning opportunities.
- Take part in Leadership Oneida County offers a chance to learn about your community and build your leadership skills.
- Chamber Member newsletters with business and economic information comes straight to your email inbox.
The Chamber is the go-to location for information. If we don’t have the answer we’ll find it!
- In 2019 thousands of people inquired, with a call or visit at the Chamber, each one of those visitors is a potential customer for you as we refer our Chamber Members to inquiries.
- Receive a listing of all Chamber Members and their contact information.
- Call us for a business referral, phone number or community information.