Chamber Member Benefits
When choosing to join the Chamber, you become part of one of the strongest and most diverse business organizations in the Forest County area.
THANK YOU for choosing to join the Forest County Chamber of Commerce!
The Forest County Chamber works to promote our Member businesses to Forest County residents and visitors. We want to share the diverse business climate in our community.
- Display your brochures in the Chamber office to reach thousands of potential customers.
- Connect with the visitors to our website annually with a direct link to your website.
Help support Forest County’s community events for our residents and visitors!
Here at the Chamber we strive to host fun and community-oriented events. This would not be possible without your support and we truly appreciate that!
Sponsoring a community event means exposure for your business to the thousands of visitors that the Forest County area welcomes every year.
The Chamber provides opportunities for you to reach the people who are not your customers yet but should be.
- Ask for an introduction! We can connect you to other Chamber Members you might not know but would like to.
- Volunteer for an event or program.
- Join our Board!
A strong and vibrant community benefits all of us. Your Membership supports many programs and events that promote our community.
- We reach thousands of visitors each year, all of whom are potential customers for your business.
- Our tourism and economic development initiatives have a positive impact on Forest County.
A strong business community is the backbone of any local economy. We work to help expand local businesses and encourage new business to relocate here.
- Members have the exclusive right to accept Chamber Bucks. These gift certificates support local spending.
- Through collaboration with other local partners, your investment allows us to actively market our community to potential businesses and residents.
We want your business to grow and succeed. The Chamber offers resources and opportunities to learn new skills and gain fresh ideas.
- Learn new skills through webinars, training sessions and other learning opportunities.
The Chamber is the go-to location for information. If we don’t have the answer, we’ll find it!
- We engage with of people who contact us for business and travel information.
- Your business is listed as a resource for residents, business owners and visitors.