- This event has passed.
Boat Parade & Picnic on Lake Metonga
July 3 @ 8:00 am - July 4 @ 7:00 pm
Come celebrate 4th of July Weekend on Lake Metonga!
Saturday, July 3:
Lake Metonga Association Annual Meeting at Mole Lake Conference Center (parking & entrance around the back side of the casino)
- Coffee and rolls at 8 AM
- Meeting 9AM
- If you can, please bring old historic photos of Lake Metonga so we can scan for our new historic archive of the lake.
- Mole Lake Fish Hatchery tour after the meeting
- Not a member? If you live within a mile of the lake, you’re welcome to attend and join ($25 annual dues includes newsletter subscription).
Sunday, July 4:
- Registration begins at 12:30PM at Charlie’s Metonga Resort dock
- Parade begins at 1:00PM
- Great prizes for best decorated: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th
- Picnic and raffles starts at 2:00PM following Charlie’s parade
- Brats, hot dogs, beer, chips soda….$5 till gone
- Charlies will continue festivities with live music from 4-7PM and beyond