Forest County Forestry and Recreation Department manages the County’s 15,520.84 acres of forest land, over 400 miles of snowmobile trails, 62 miles of ATV trails, the Veteran’s Memorial County Park and Campground, and much more. Click here for a full listing of Forest County Maps, Seasonal Activities, and more.
- Boat Title & Registration
- Snowmobiles can be registered at Tamarack Outfitters in Crandon
- Order snowmobile pass online
- ATVs and UTVs
- Nonresident ATV and UTV Trail Passes
- Off-Highway Motorcycle
- Nonresident OHM Trail Pass
General information for many common licenses and permits issued by the DNR for recreation, environmental, professional/commercial, businesses and municipalities. Also, information for boat and recreational vehicle registrations and trail passes; state park and forests admission; game harvest.